1201 Washington Fire

On Feb. 20, in zero-degree weather, a fire gutted the 113-year-old building at 1201–1203 Washington Ave. S., home to Maxwell’s bar and restaurant, Scandia Furniture and three residents of upstairs apartments. No one was injured.

Click on the photos to view actual size.

  • Washington Avenue fire, Feb. 20, 2008
  • Washington Avenue fire, Feb. 20, 2008
  • Washington Avenue fire, Feb. 20, 2008
  • Washington Avenue fire, Feb. 20, 2008
  • Washington Avenue fire, Feb. 20, 2008
  • Washington Avenue fire, Feb. 20, 2008
  • Washington Avenue fire, Feb. 20, 2008
  • Washington Avenue fire, Feb. 20, 2008